Dears,
I'm grateful for everything you've given me.
The music, inspiration, strength, happiness, and even pain
I never regret any of that.
I just want to say thank you
For all that you've done and will continue doing.
Thank you for everything.
Even though it hurts
My love for you grow more and more.
Dears, you are all my youth and dreams and hopes.
You mean a lot to me.
Like a lot, a very much lot.
So I guess I just have to carry you in my heart for the rest of my life.
I sincerely hope you don't mind.
for some reasons it feels like everyone has moved on except me and i'm just a fucked up case where i stuck with all these depressions and shits while wondering how the fuck can't i just be like everyone and move the fucking on.
I'm grateful for everything you've given me.
The music, inspiration, strength, happiness, and even pain
I never regret any of that.
I just want to say thank you
For all that you've done and will continue doing.
Thank you for everything.
Even though it hurts
My love for you grow more and more.
Dears, you are all my youth and dreams and hopes.
You mean a lot to me.
Like a lot, a very much lot.
So I guess I just have to carry you in my heart for the rest of my life.
I sincerely hope you don't mind.
for some reasons it feels like everyone has moved on except me and i'm just a fucked up case where i stuck with all these depressions and shits while wondering how the fuck can't i just be like everyone and move the fucking on.
No comments:
Post a Comment